Zappiti is a Jukebox application dedicated to Dune HD Media Players.
Dune HD is a brand mediaplayer specialist (Set-top Boxes, Media Players, Blu-ray Players).
If you live outside France, you can use Zappiti for free. For french people, they need to buy Dune HD Player in Zappiti certified dealers.
To use Zappiti App for iPhone / iPad ou iPod Touch, it is mandatory to download Zappiti software for PC. Zappiti software doesn't work on MAC. For MAC users, you need to use Boot Camp or Parallels Desktop.
Zappiti App minimum Requirements:
- Windows Seven, Vista, Seven
- Zappiti PC
- All Dune player models based on Sigma Designs chips up to 864x and 865x (or newest) with support for IP Control starting with firmware version 110127_2105_beta
1. Launch your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch. On the Apple Store, buy and install Zappiti app.
2. Connect your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch to your PC.
3. Lauch Zappiti PC sofware. You'll se to SETUP WIZARD. If not, click the SETUP button (on the top bar). Follow the Wizard and on the page "Where to back up your data?", click on the second button to configure the path iTunes export and click on the "End" button.
4. On Zappiti main screen, click on "iTunes Export" button. Please wait for the exportation. It way be long process. Please be patient. Zappiti will export a file named "zappitidata.dt".
5. After the end of the export, lanch iTunes software on your PC. Please click on "Apps" button on to top bar.
Use the lift bar to the right of iTunes to go to the bottom of the page. On "Share Files" section, find Zappiti App and click on it. Click on "Add" button to add the "zappitidata.dt" file on your computeur and validate by using "Open" button.
7. On your iPhone / iPad, lauch Zappiti app. A warining windows will be displayed on the iPhone / iPad screen. Press "YES" button.
8. Export to iPhone / iPad is lauched. Please wait till the end of the process.
9. Plug-off your iPhone / iPad.
Switch on your Dune.
10. On your iPhone / iPad, lauch Zappiti app. If an popup error appear, quit Zappiti app and lauch it again. After export is finished, click on "Configuration" button on the top / right of the screen. Enter the IP address of your Dune HD Player.
To know Dune HD "IP Address", press SETUP button of the Dune RC. Then, press "i" Button. WARNING! Don't forget "http://" before IP.
Configuration is over.
To play a video file, go to the synopsis page "Detail", then press PLAY button on the right of the top bar. During the playback, you can control Dune HD Media Player by using virtual remote control displayed on the iPhone / iPad screen.
Note: The 1 to 9 buttons could be used to access to a % of timeline during playback. Press "0", to go resume back the playback to the start time.