Zappiti Player HD. The best convenient movie watching experience for 1080p contents.
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems;
delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, using stunning user interface presentation with movie cover, categories, filters and parental control.
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you're living the video dream! The Zappiti Player HD incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel technology, which offers outstanding picture quality with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, and even more contrast. On your Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display!
Zappiti Player HD is compatible with Zappiti Video witch offers cover art exploration with presenting information (subtitles, actors, director, release date...) for your movie and TV show files. Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player without requiring a computer.
The amazing new Zappiti Player HD sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and optional beautiful skins. Zappiti settings let you enable/disable some optional features such as top movie covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, DIVX...), and light effects.
Sagas films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects!
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as "children's" and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. Finally, the parental control feature blocks access to the editing and deleting functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone, explore your movie collections and enjoy most Zappiti features directly from your tablet or smartphone: edit a movie cover, launch the trailer, edit a movie sheet, mark a movie for children, etc.
With Zappiti Music Control, you can control your music playback through your Zappiti media player, from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) without the need of TV. Select the Zappiti media player you want to control and manage your music collection directly from your tablet or smartphone.
And in addition to movie covers collected from various databases, Zappiti offers its own base of movie covers — Zappiti Db. These thousands of posters were specially designed by the Zappiti graphic design team to perfectly adapt the Zappiti display ratio. Thanks to these high-quality movie covers available in various languages, the titles of the films are always legible, the important visual elements and the texts are not cropped, and the posters are cleaned and standardized for the best possible visual experience. At this time, the Zappiti Db movie cover database contains about 8000 posters including the most popular and newest movies, but also many classics. And every day, dozens of new posters are added in the Zappiti database.
Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitles of a movie or TV show episode, directly from the Zappiti Player HD!
Easy access to your movies or TV shows thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
By default, the movie covers are displayed on 2 lines. But it is possible to customize the display to: 2, 3, 4 or 5 lines (Movie Wall). You are able to modify the number of covers displayed on the screen depending on the size of your TV or projector image size.
Thanks to its full metal box, Zappiti Player HD
is passively cooled and is absolutely fanless for
an ultimate quiet experience.
up to 10 TB.
3.5'' SATA HDD (up to 10 TB pre formatted HDD) into the HDD "hot swap" slot to get
amazing storage capacity!
(HDD not included).
DVD, BD ISO.
The Zappiti Player HD supports Blu-ray and DVD ISO. The DVD menus are fully supported. On the BD ISO, the menus are not supported but you can benefit from direct access to the movie (without warnings and trailers), access to chapters, audio tracks and subtitles. The BD 3D are supported as well as BD ISO 2D.
Note: the 10-bit files are not supported.
Zappiti Real Cinema.
Movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps), but video files or Blu-ray typically display them at 23.976 fps. In addition, many media players or set-top-boxes typically outpout it at 24,000 Hz, a conversion that creates an irregular flow of images. The Zappiti Real Cinema maintains the original 23.976 fps rate straight through to the screen. You get the same, natural motion as the original movie stored on a Blu-ray disc. The result is less like television, and more like the movie theater.
Full HD 3D Playback.
Enjoy all your 3D BD ISO movies files in true Full HD quality (MVC) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom).
Enjoy the most amazing multichannel audio formats included Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD in 5.1 or 7.1, and even DTS:X and Dolby Atmos®, two revolutionary new audio technologies that transports you into extraordinary entertainment experiences. These new audio systems create powerful, moving audio by introducing two important concepts to cinema sound: audio objects and overhead speakers.
Zappiti products have been specially designed to operate in high-end installations and integrations: multi-level security locking, IP and IR control codes for ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, and even a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.
Supporting almost all video and audio formats, codecs and file containers, including main video standards such as DVD and Blu-ray ISO (2D & 3D), MKV and M2TS, the Zappiti Player HD is the best Full HD media player at affordable price. The all new Zappiti Player HD is equipped with an internal 3.5" SATA HDD bay with hot swap function (up to 10 TB). Besides, it is equipped with USB 3.0 port and an SD memory card slot. The Zappiti Player HD features powerful Wi-Fi with 2 antennas and ethernet gigabit network capability. This media player is also compatible with the latest Zappiti applications : Zappiti Video, Zappiti Explorer and Zappiti Music as well as Zappiti Video Control and Zappiti Music Control to control the movie and music playback through your iOS/Android tablet or smartphone.
A universal media center
● Zappiti MagicPixel: Zappiti MagicPixel: Forget expensive outboard video processors! The Zappiti Player HD incorporates Zappiti™ MagicPixel technology, offers outstanding picture quality (far better than the previous generations), and improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling. Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, the display image is astounding! ● Real Cinema : Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz oupout). ● 3D : Playback your 3D BD ISO and enjoy your 3D content in Full HD by eye (dual resolution compared to SbS). ● Network Player: Connect your player on a local network and enjoy your content from a PC, MAC or NAS via UPnP or SMB. ● Zappiti Transfer : Access the contents of the Zappiti Player HD (or connected hard drive) from a remote PC and transfer your files over the local network using the Zappiti Transer application (Windows compatible only). ● MKV Player: Playback HD and SD video in MKV containers and other modern video file formats, including top quality HD video with very high bit-rates > 120Mbp/s.. ● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs (up to 10 TB pre formatted HDDs). ● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices without a USB hub. ● USB Port 3.0: Read or copy your files in high speed. ● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF Optical Audio output, AV analogue output via an adaptor, HDMI CEC output to simplify the connection of any device. ● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream and downmix stereo. ● Hi-Res Music Playback: Plays Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc). ● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to Full HD. ● Many shortcuts and advanced playback features:
- Caps 1 to 9: Direct access from 10 to 90% of the file.
- Cursor left and right: 10s rewind and forward.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32). ● Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position. ● Long range IR remote: The Zappiti Player HD is provided with an IR remote, with the added possibility of syncing with a universal remote such as Logitech. ● Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11n with 2 antennas.
Zappiti Video Friendly
● Zappiti Video Interface: Browse your movie and TV show collection with cover art and media information: (subtitles, actors, director, release date...). Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player, without requiring a computer. ● Zappiti Search: Easy access to your movies or TV shows, thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...). ● Zappiti Stand-Alone: Add, edit or delete movie covers directly on your Zappiti via the remote control (no PC required). Change the posters, edit the synopsis, change the associate category, create personal categories, etc. >Watch the film ● Zappiti on Start-up: Enable/disable start-up for Zappiti Video from system boot by Zappiti setting. >Watch the film...). ● Zappiti Collections: Create and manage one collection by each family member or one collection by HDD and switch
easily from one collection to another one. >Watch the film ● Parental Control: With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as ''children's'' and block access to
other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode
provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. >Watch the film ● Movie Sagas: The saga films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover
dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great
3D motion effects! >Watch the film ● Automatic Seen Status: Your films and episodes are automatically marked as "Seen" or "Ongoing" status. ● Zappiti Off-line: Save a collection locally to use it without any Internet connection. >Watch the film ● Zappiti Trailers: Watch the trailer of your movies. >Watch the film ● Zappiti Bonus Live: Watch the additional contents of your movies such as Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reel, and Soundtracks. >Watch the film ● Zappiti Sub: Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitle of a movie or TV show episode, directly
from the media player! ● Zappiti Sync: Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC! ● Zappiti Explorer: Zappiti Explorer is the easiest way to launch the playback of most of multimedia files such as UHD, BD and DVD ISOs, BDMV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, MOV, MP3, FLAC, JPG... Zappiti Explorer makes file exploration so easy! Just explore, click and enjoy your video, audio and photo contents! >Watch the film
●Processor: Realtek RTD1195. ●CPU: Dual core CPU. ●GPU: Dual core GPU. ●DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. ●Cache: 512 KB L2. ●Internal flash memory: 5 GB. ●Connectors: HDMI 1.4 CEC, 2x USB 2.0 (at the back), 1x USB 3.0 (side), Audio/Video analogue output, Optical S/PDIF output, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mb/s, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, SD Card reader / MMC (side), AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC. ●Internal storage: Hot swap internal SATA HDD 3.5" rack (up to 10 TB pre formatted HDDs). To transfer your data, connect your HDD in a docking station for eSATA / USB 3.0 for a high speed transfer between your computer and your HDD. You can also transfer your data via Wi-Fi or Ethernet Gigabit. You can finally copy/paste your files in your internal HDD from an external HDD connected via USB 3.0. Note: HDD not included. ●Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported. ●Internet navigator: Chrome. (Possibility of installing other browsers). ●DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0). ●Video codecs: MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, XVID, DIVX, FLV, VC-1, H.264/x.264, CVD 1.0/2.0, SVCD, AVS, Sorenson Spark L70, VP8 ; Very High Speed video bitrates supported up to 120Mbit/s. ●Video file formats: BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive, and AVCHD 3D / Progressive). ●Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p (1920x1080, up to 60p), and display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput). ●Audio Codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, AAC, LPCM, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 192 kHz / 32-bit). ● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including sub folders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Click here for more info... Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer). ●Multichannel Audio HD: Bitstream (RAW) and downmix 2.0. ●Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), PGS (BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C). ●3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL. ●Photo file formats: JPEG. ●Supported formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), Mac OS enhanced (read-write). ●Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s. ●Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11n 2.4 GHz with 2 antennas. ●Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (BD ISO files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
IR remote control
AV cable AC/DC Power adapter (INPUT: 100V-240V 50/60 Hz / OUTPUT: 12VDC2000mA)
Quick Install Guide