Zappiti 4K HDR Series. The best movie watching experience ever.
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems;
delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0a, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theater experience.
New features compared to the previous generation
Zappiti Player HD
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR
512 KB L2
1 MB L2
1 GB DDR2
2 GB DDR4
HDMI Audio Video
HDMI Audio only
MHL 3.0 Tx
Yes (4K 50p/60p)
24 / 60 Hz ou 24 / 50 Hz
23.976 / 24 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 Hz
23.976 Hz 4K
4K HEVC max bitrate
Multiple external subtitles
Default subtitle setting
Default language setting
3D depth setting
MKV 3D MVC
Left/Right inversion 3D option
4096 x 4096 pixels max
8192 x 8192 pixels max
Removable Wi-Fi antennas
Audio digital coaxial output
Zappiti Share (Multiroom video)
Yes (up to 4 rooms in Blu-ray quality)
Local network transfer
Zappiti Transfer (up to 20 MB/s)
SMB Server / FTP (up to 115 MB/s)
Max number of simultaneous transfers
Up to 50 files
OTA firmware update
USB firmware update
with save settings option
Discrete IR codes ON/OFF
Backlit remote control
Music control without TV
Force SD Audio
Yes (if Core)
Zappiti One 4K HDR
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR
HDMI Audio only
Yes (CVBS, Audio Analog, Coaxial)
Removable Wi-Fi antennas
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5.
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you're living the video dream! The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the improved image of your display! 3D also offers greater image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR features HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with latest 4K video content such as 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your video files up to UHD (3840x2160) into 4x times Full HD! The high-quality upgrade dramatically improves video image quality.
If you don't own an Ultra HD 4K display, don't worry! Zappiti Magic Pixel converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. In addition, the HDR is perfectly converted into SDR with BT.2020 to BT.709 conversion (3D LUT) for perfect color grading. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support
Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. This feature is compatible with both ISO and BDMV (DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and UHD). If you do not want to display the menus, you can start a movie immediately without trailers or warnings. The seamless branching is also supported for perfect gapless playback on director cut editions.
The amazing new Zappiti One SE 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and optional, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top movie covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc...), and light effects.
Several graphical templates are available (classic or silver*).
*The silver template is sold in option.
Sagas films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects!
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as "children's" and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. Finally, the parental control feature blocks access to the editing and deleting functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone, explore your movie collections and enjoy most Zappiti features directly from your tablet or smartphone: edit a movie cover, launch the trailer, edit a movie sheet, mark a movie for children, etc.
With the new "Zappiti Share" feature, you can share video files stored on the internal (or external) hard drive to other Zappiti media players (including older generation). So with "Zappiti Share", you can benefit from a true mutiroom video system and playback up to 4 files at the same time in different rooms in Blu-ray quality! (2 in UHD quality).
You can also share other types of media files such as music or photo content.
Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC!This feature is compatible with Zappiti Player 4K and 4K HDR ranges.
With Zappiti Music Control, you can control your music playback through your Zappiti media player, from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) without the need of TV. Select the Zappiti media player you want to control and manage your music collection directly from your tablet or smartphone.
And in addition to movie covers collected from various databases, Zappiti offers its own base of movie covers — Zappiti Db. These thousands of posters were specially designed by the Zappiti graphic design team to perfectly adapt the Zappiti display ratio. Thanks to these high-quality movie covers available in various languages, the titles of the films are always legible, the important visual elements and the texts are not cropped, and the posters are cleaned and standardized for the best possible visual experience. At this time, the Zappiti Db movie cover database contains about 11,000 posters including the most popular and newest movies, but also many classics. And every day, dozens of new posters are added in the Zappiti database.
Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitles of a movie or TV show episode, directly from the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR!
Easy access to your movies or TV shows thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
By default, the movie covers are displayed on 2 lines. But it is possible to customize the display to: 2, 3, 4 or 5 lines (Movie Wall). You are able to modify the number of covers displayed on the screen depending on the size of your TV or projector image size.
Easily control the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR media player with the IR remote control (accessory included). You can also control the player using a wireless mouse or keyboard (not supplied). In addition, the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR can be controlled by the leading brands of universal remote controls such as ProControl, RTI, Control4 or Logitech Harmony.
Direct access buttons.
Switch instantly from one application to another (Zappiti or Explorer) using the direct access buttons: image ratio, 3D, subtitles, audio tracks, repeat mode ...
HDMI Audio Only.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR features two HDMI outputs – an HDMI 2.0a port for connecting to the latest UHD 4K TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an additional HDMI 1.4 port dedicated to audio for connecting to older A/V receivers and for better audio performances. The HDMI Audio Only port features a high-stability, high-precision HDMI clock. This design significantly reduces jitter and eliminates timing errors, allowing you to enjoy your audio & video contents with increased accuracy when you use the audio-only HDMI output port for connecting the audio signal to your A/V receiver. In addition, on the video output, the audio stream is automatically muted when the HDMI Audio Only output is used, thereby reducing the effects of video noise on the main HDMI output.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR features high quality gold-plated output ports for analog audio left/right, audio digital coaxial for better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound as well as less corrosive effect in time. Zappiti gold-plated ports use advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials to reduce noise and interference and deliver cleaner, natural, more accurate sound from your components. Gold-plated materials are also used for Wi-Fi and CVBS ports.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is totally passively cooled and does not use a fan for ultimate quiet experience thanks to its fully metal housing and ventilation holes!
Hot swap HDD slot.
With its 3.5 "SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 16TB of data internally; the equivalent of about 300 Blu-rays on a single hard disk. And as it is possible to exchange hard drives, you have no capacity limit! With the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR, you no longer need to worry about storage problems.
Note: When using multiple hard disks, we recommend that you create a Zappiti collection for each hard drive.
HDD not included. Warning!
The hard disks dedicated to servers NAS such as WD Red series are not compatibles.
HEVC / H.265.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR supports H.265 / HEVC
up to 4K video. HEVC is the successor to H.264, with up to 50% file size savings. It also support VP9, the new open and royalty free video coding format developed by Google.
Zappiti Real Cinema.
Movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps), but video files or Blu-ray typically display them at 23.976 fps. In addition, many media players or set-top-boxes typically outpout it at 24.000 Hz, a conversion that creates an irregular flow of images. The Zappiti Real Cinema maintains the original rate 23.976 fps or 24.000 fps straight through to the screen, depending on video content. You get the same, natural motion as original movie stored on a Blu-ray disc. The result is less like television, and more like the movie theater.
The video output frequency auto switch from 23.976 Hz, 24 Hz, 50 Hz and 59.,94 Hz (60 Hz). The 25p is auto up-converted to 50 Hz and the 30p to 60p.
Enjoy all your 3D BD ISO and 3D MKV MVC movies files in true Full HD quality when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
With HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, the Zappiti One SE 4K will offer you images of striking realism by perfectly restoring all the richness and variations of light intensity of the HDR content with much more contrast and dynamics than with traditional video content.
HDR > SDR conversion.
For 1080p TVs, the Zappiti provides HDR > SDR conversion system to enjoy your HDR content even on Full HD TV or projector.
10-Bit & REC.2020.
Enjoy an extended color range with the REC.2020 format (much broader color space than traditional video) and an increased number of shades (1024 levels instead of 256 levels per primary color) support for 10-bit color encoding format.
The gradients will offer increased nuances; with colors more realistic and vibrant!
And if your TV allows it, you can even use 12-bit output for even more subtle nuances.
Enjoy the most amazing multichannel audio formats included Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD in 5.1 or 7.1, and even DTS:X and Dolby Atmos®, two revolutionary new audio technologies that transports you into extraordinary entertainment experiences. These new audio systems create powerful, moving audio by introducing two important concepts to cinema sound: audio objects and overhead speakers.
With the power of the new Realtek processor and Zappiti applications, enjoy real multitasking. Imagine: you can watch a movie during the indexing of TV series and files are being transferred via Zappiti Explorer at the same time! You can also cancel the copying of a particular file in the list of files being transferred using the current task window. And as the Zappiti Explorer and Zappiti Media Center applications are active simultaneously in the background, you can switch from one to the other instantly.
High speed network transfer and playback
With the next-generation Gigabit Ethernet bus, data rates are at peak levels: up to 115 MB/s in file transfer (20 MB/s on previous models) and up to 400 Mb/s in HEVC file playback. That is 7 times the bitrate of the Blu-ray format and 3 times the throughput of the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format!
Zappiti products have been specially designed to operate in high-end installations and integrations: multi-level security locking, IP and IR control codes for Control4, Crestron, ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, discrete codes ON / OFF and even a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.
Supporting almost all video and audio formats, codecs and file containers, including all modern video standards such as HDMI 2.0a, Ultra HD 4K, HDR, 3D subtitles and HEVC / H.265 (up to 10-Bit), the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard. The all new Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is equipped with a dual HDMI output, an internal 3.5" SATA HDD bay with hot swap function (up to 16 TB) and offers powerful Wi-Fi 5G and Ethernet gigabit network capability. The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is compatible with most audio and video formats such as ISO Blu-ray and UHD (with Menu support), M2TS, MKV (2D and 3D), home theater audio (Dolby Atmos or DTS:X) and high-resolution lossless audio files up to 32-Bit. This new player is also compatible with the new Zappiti Video application for the best possible home theater experience.
A universal media center
● Dual HDMI: Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV receiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV receiver or soundbar.
● Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect. ● HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector). ● HDR Conversion: Convert your HDR video content into SDR to display it on your 1080p TV or projector. ● 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit). ● REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors. ● 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz. ● Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output). ● Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160). ● 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images. ● Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB. ● SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drive of the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network. ● MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats,
including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s. ● BD / UHD ISO: Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. with seamless branching support. ● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs. Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible. ● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices. ● Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed. ● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC). ● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo. ● Hi-Res Music Playback: Playback Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc). ● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920x1080), Ultra HD
(3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit). ● Many shortcuts and advanced playback features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 - 90%.
- Cursor left and right: 1 min rewind and forward.
- P+/-: 10s rewind and forward.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32). ● Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position. ● Backlit Remote Control: High quality remote control with many direct access and shortcuts with backlit buttons. Descrete codes for universal remote control and advanced functions to control the audio volume of your TV or AV receiver. ● Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers ... ● Computer mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps. ● Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application. ● Complete file management system: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename. ● Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone. ●Android: Download and install Android Apps from the GooglePlay. Easy access with streaming contents providers, VOD/SVOD, catch up TV (such as YouTube 4K, KARTINA TV / КАРТИНА ТВ), musical playback, social networks, news, weather info, trailers, games, internet radio and more… Warning! Some Android apps are not supported! ● Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.
Zappiti Video friendly
● Zappiti Video Interface: Browse your movie and TV show collection with cover art and media information: (subtitles, actors, director, release date...). Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player, without requiring a computer. >Watch the film ● Zappiti Search: Easy access to your movies or TV shows, thanks to Zappiti's powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...). ● Zappiti Stand-Alone: Add, edit or delete movie covers directly on your Zappiti via the remote control (no PC required). Change the posters, edit the synopsis, change the associate category, create personal categories, etc. ● Zappiti on Start-up: Direct access to Zappiti Video on start-up (optionnal feature). ● Zappiti Collections: Create and manage one collection by each family member or one collection by HDD and switch
easily from one collection to another one. ● Parental Control: With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as ''children's'' and block access to
other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode
provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. >Watch the film ● Movie Sagas: The saga films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover
dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great
3D motion effects! >Watch the film ● Automatic Seen Status: Your films and episodes are automatically marked as "Seen" or "Ongoing" status. And when you finish playing a TV episode, Zappiti automatically offers to launch the next episode! ● Zappiti Next: Direct access to the current or next episode / film from saga directly from the Zappiti Video home page. ● Zappiti Soundtrack: With the amazing Zappiti Soundtrack, you can explore your collection, while
listening to the soundtrack associated with your movies, TV shows and sagas. >More info ● Zappiti Widescreen: Set the user interface in 2.35:1 aspect ratio. >Watch the film ● Zappiti Off-line: Save a collection locally to use it without any Internet connection. ● Zappiti Trailers: Watch the trailer of your movies. >Watch the film ● Zappiti Bonus Live: Watch the additional contents of your movies such as Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reel, and Soundtracks. >Watch the film ● Zappiti Sub: Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitle of a movie or TV show episode, directly
from the media player! ● Zappiti Sync: Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC! ● Zappiti Explorer: Zappiti Explorer is the easiest way to launch the playback of most of multimedia files such as UHD, BD and DVD ISOs, BDMV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, MOV, MP3, FLAC, JPG... Zappiti Explorer makes file exploration so easy! Just explore, click and enjoy your video, audio and photo contents! >Watch the film
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1295. ● CPU:
ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core). ● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA). ● Operating System: 64-Bit. ● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2. ● RAM: 2 GB DDR4. ● NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0). ● Connectors: HDMI Audio Video 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, CEC, Deep Color, 12-bit, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), HDMI Audio Only 1.4a, 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, gold-plated CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated coaxial and S/PDIF optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 Gb/s, Wi-Fi 5 GHz with 2 removable antennas, IR input for IR extender, SD / MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC. ● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs. ● Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Easy and fast file transfers: up to 90 MB/s via SATA, 70 MB/s via USB 3.0 / 115 MB/s via Ethernet.
● Internet navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer. ●DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0) / MiniDLNA Server. ● SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT ● FTP Server : OpenWRT. ● Video codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K). ● Video file formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive). ● Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput). ● Audio codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC, AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 32-bit). ● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including sub folders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Click here for more info... Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer). ● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos). ● Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD. ● Subtitle formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C). ● Subtitle options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup. ● 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL. ● Photo file formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192x8192 pixels (displayed in 1080p). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects. ●Supported Formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), EXT4 (read), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write). ● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s. ● Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna (gold-plated and removable). ● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0 ● Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning!Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied). ● Mirroring audio / photo / video : Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device's display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs. ● Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100. ● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.
>Click here for more info
Accessories > Backlite IR remote control > IR Extender > HDMI cable compatible 2.0 with braided sleeve and gold-plated connectors > Wi-Fi Antennas > AC/DC Power adapter(INPUT: 100V-240V 50/60 Hz / OUTPUT: 12VDC2000mA) > Quick Install Guide
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR review - Award MustAvcesar. 5/5 stars.
If this special edition Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is not a revolution compared to the first model of the name, it allows to go even further in terms of audio-video possibilities and offers an even greater supply of connectors responding to the demand of users. On the other hand, the software part has evolved a lot and many new options allow the HDR range to raise the bar even higher against the competition. Thanks to its new exemplary Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 image processing, its new perfect HDR / SDR conversion, a complete and backlit remote control and easy-to-use and complete media center functions, as well as free support for French, the device of the French brand is on the top step of the podium with a Must AVCesar well deserved.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is a very well finished multimedia player that looks really high-end (...) In terms of compatibility with file formats, I will not mention everything. But believe me, this device can read everything! The most common formats but also the most exotic. Even the MQA format is supported. (...) The proprietary Zappiti software works really well and offers a much better experience than the famous KODI. (...) Absolute absolute quality!
The best media player - It is impossible to list all the features of the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR media player, but we managed to visualize the most basic of them. The advantages of Zappiti One SE 4K HDR are multiple compared to other media players available on the market. Build quality, intuitive on-screen graphical display, a multitude of AV inputs, wired / wireless connectivity, recording option via HDMI input, support of all AV content, sound and picture capabilities, etc. are just some of the great qualities this media player offers. Users who want a high-end multimedia player will not need to look elsewhere because the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR offers everything a demanding user expects from a media player.
HD LAND BLOG
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR - AWARD 5/5 stars.
In conclusion, this new model is not a revolution but rather a nice evolution of the Zappiti One 4K HDR which, for 50€ more, will allow the most demanding fans to enjoy interesting options like the dual HDMI output and benefit better separation of audio-video signals. But it is especially the owners of old-generation home theater amps that will benefit the most from this second HDMI output and can enjoy a 4K image on their TV, without the need to change their AV receiver. Brillant!
THE STREAMING BLOG
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR - 4.7/5 Stars
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR media player is a pleasant device to use and we did not experience any lags or issues when we tested it. We also didn’t experience any issues when we watched MKV 1080p AVC, as well as 2160p HDR 10-bit files; and while at it, our TV instantly switched to the HDR mode which was pretty neat.We also compared the image quality delivered by the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR media player with the one from nVidia Shield TV – Android TV player, and the Emby Android. None of these two featured a video post-treatment function unlike Zappiti. As for the Magic Pixel technology – which is always activated along with the Zappiti media player – offers you extra brightness and contrast, as well as allowing the image to benefit from more detailed textures without overdoing things. This is to make your entertainment experience more enjoyable.Overall, it’s a very good HDR media player and we’re definitely recommending the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR media player to you.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is an extremely complete and versatile device able to answer almost all the problems related to the playback of audio and video contents. Thanks to a beautifully designed, beautiful and practical menu and an exclusive video content cataloging system, which the specialists of the company have taken more than a year to create, the work of setting up its video collection becomes a game of 'child! Separately, it is worth noting the impeccable video image quality. And most importantly, in our opinion of course, is that Zappiti players allow you to build a multi-room system with minimal effort, with the ability to read independently not only audio, but also video in different rooms of your house.
The decoding of video formats is of a very high quality - the images provided by the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR are very clear, devoid of any "digital" appearance, artifacts or profusion of video noise, typical of entry-level media players. Overall, it is an excellent multimedia player (...): broad compatility in terms of multimedia playback, two HDMI outputs, rich connectivity for connecting external drives or devices, a convenient interface for searching and cataloging files.
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR "The picture quality is excellent in Full HD and 4K."
The picture quality is excellent in Full HD and 4K. Superb clarity, natural colors and no visible noise. Zappiti Video is perhaps the most important part of the proprietary software. French programmers have succeeded in what many competitors have never managed to do. They have created a jacket system that does not need to be manually administered by the user. The software does everything independently and in automatic mode, while having a nice interface. The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR will delight moviegoers and music lovers.
These media players are distinguished by a high-quality finish, efficient passive cooling, a cloud database storage service and full connectivity with Bluetooth support for headphone, joystick connection gaming and remote controls. All the advantages of the devices can only be appreciated after a long period of use, but their obvious advantages include:
- Reproduction of all popular codecs and containers
- Auto-framerate output according to the frequency of the video being played (from 23.976 Hz to 60 Hz)
- Amazing performance and stability of the proprietary software
- Wide range of supported file formats
- Server functions
- Remote control with learning functions
- Supports all USB devices, including webcams
- USB 3.0 and USB Type-C port
Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity
Zappiti One 4K HDR.
At U.S. $299.00, I consider the Zappiti One HDR a good deal. It's easier to set up than a PC or Mac dedicated to video playback, and it has as much storage as you want to buy. My calculations are that my 4TB hard drive would hold more than 200 Blu-ray movies. The Zappiti can take up to a 16TB drive. If you want to try additional units to distribute video around the house, the Zappiti Mini units are U.S $250.00 and have no provision for internal drives, although you can mount external drives. With no storage attached, they are a great way to view your collection on your main Zappiti in other rooms of your house, assuming your home network can support the speed needed.I can't think of an easier way to enjoy your videos, audio files, and movies. (...) However you use it, the Zappiti One 4K HDR media server has solid software and hardware, is being constantly updated, and the multi-room video and audio distribution features make it even more valuable.
Sound Image Magazine
Zappiti 4K HDR Range (player / server) - Winner of Product of the Year Award 2018
We have watched Zappiti’s collection of movie players evolve from full-HD to Ultra High-Definition and now to delivery of High Dynamic Range too, all the while maintaining their effortless and attractive user interface which rivals the world’s most expensive server systems, yet comes together at a fraction of their price (the mid-level 4K HDR player/server is AU$550).They can be used with internal hard drives to store and serve both movies and music, and Zappiti also has available multi-bay NAS drives to provide enormous storage capacities for media which can then be served all around the home, and which can also come with a disc drive to rip your DVDs and Blu-ray straight to storage.For movie collectors, or for anyone wanting to clear their shelves of movie boxes and get things instantly accessible, we reckon Zappiti provides the most cost-effective high-quality solution available.
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 video processing improves the picture quality with high performance 4K UHD upscaling. The startup is fast and the media player offers high transfer rates, the picture and sound quality is at the rendezvous. It is easy to use (plug and play), the Ultra HD 4K works wonders and Dolby Atmos is supported. Huge improvement for this media player compared to its predecessors, at all levels. And best of all, it has an after-sales service in English in addition to French ...
Zappiti One / Duo / Mini 4K HDR - GOLD AWARD.
For several months now, we have been using what we can easily describe as a "Swiss knife of media player", we particularly appreciate the movie identification system but also the picture quality delivered. (...) and it is to pay tribute to the work of the developers who have succeeded in proposing an interface of use efficient and especially accessible to the majority, that we award a PJHC Gold Award to this versatile champion of the picture quality.
Zappiti One 4K HDR review - Award MustAvcesar. 5/5 stars.
The Zappiti One 4K HDR takes the main features of the Zappiti Player 4K with a more powerful processor, more memory, more complete connectivity, a 4K/60p, 10-bit and HDR compatibility, an user interface in 1,080p, Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 picture enhancement, a backlit remote control, easy-to-use and advanced media center features, and free English-language support. The device of the French brand, thus climbs on the highest step of the podium with a Must AVCesar amply deserved.
Zappiti One 4K HDR - Favorite GamerStuff.
Today, there are few box to offer so many features. This case is ultra complete and really multimedia, even its price in terms of its features is well placed. You will have to choose between the version without hard drive Zappiti Mini 4K HDR (249 €) or hard disc (s) Zappiti One / Duo 4K HDR (from 299 €). In addition, the brand is now well established on the market, and the Zappiti community continues to grow, which normally guarantees a good guarantee for the evolution of the applications and updates the box. The player Zappiti One 4K HDR wins the "Favorite GamerStuff".
The Zappiti ecosystem plus the hardware that the company has created to support it (media player & NAS) form the most complete solution we've seen to this day, with unrivaled library management, exemplary ease of use and excellent image and audio quality. Given their attractive prices, the Zappiti range of devices – simply put – have no competition!
Home Theater Thailand
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR - AWARD 8.5/10.
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is the 4K HD Player which based from the success of the Zappiti One 4K HDR, whether playing a 4K HDR Full Rip file with the big size ( almost 100 GB ) with Dolby Atmos audio or just basically MP4 files, still provides great sound and picture quality. It can play any file formats smoothly. The Android version 6.0.1 can be used as a smart TV, HDMI OUT 2 and RCA gold plated and IR Receiver enhancing the sound quality as well. Overall , Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is fully function media player -could be one of the best nowadays.
First at all, the Zappiti One 4K HDR is not just another Android box. It is designed by a major player in the multimedia player domain and provides access to the entire Zappiti Media Center ecosystem, which provides a relatively easy way to organize your video library. It also includes cloud synchronization, a mobile application and optional server software for NAS, MAC and PC. This model of the 4K HDR range also includes an internal HDD bay. The quality of construction is excellent and offers a silent user comfort thanks to passive cooling. The player provides a very complete connectivity. The backlit remote control is easy to use and very ergonomic. Collecting information from movies in your collection via Zappiti Media Center is an efficient and easier to use process than Kodi and its derivatives. In conclusion, the Zappiti One 4K HDR is truly a European product with a high quality software and construction (...).
The Zappiti One 4K HDR media player is a quality product offered by a serious European brand with a rich history. Excellent quality of construction, absolute silence, unique and simple cover software, convenient control panel, good WiFi reception, rich functionality and an almost total absence of problems in operation are the assets of this multimedia player. Another great advantage of this multimedia player is the excellent user support provided by the manufacturer. Zappiti programmers constantly improve the software, fix bugs and regularly publish new firmware versions. On the official site, you can find almost all information about Zappiti media players, including instructions for using, configuring, updating the software (...). There is also a huge database of questions and answers. Such care for users is impressive and suggests that the product is truly sustained and constantly improved.
Editor's Choice AVForums
Zappiti One, Duo, Mini 4K HDR - Media Player Remote of the Year 2017
For the time being, at least until we all start using voice control wholesale, the handheld remote control unit is our primary interface with AV devices so we feel there should be some recognition when the manufacturer gets it right. In all honesty, most remote controls we get with media streaming device samples leave something to be desire but the one that comes with the Zappiti 4K HDR devices – Duo, One & Mini – is much better. It curves in to the middle from either end, which makes it comfortable to hold, and features a backlight which automatically triggers when you press a button – it shouldn't be underestimated how useful an illuminated remote can be when you're watching a movie in dimmed conditions, especially when the remote has a lot of buttons as the Zappiti does. There are dedicated buttons for powering on and off, launching the Zappiti Media Center app and Zappiti Explorer, all the usual playback and transport controls, barring a dedicated stop button and ones to set aspect ratio and engage/disengage the 3D output mode. In the centre are the navigation buttons for menus while, just above those, are a mouse pointer function, Back, Menu and Home keys. Towards the bottom are genuinely useful number buttons – you can numerically enter a percentage point at which to join the video content and, below those, are some basic controls for your TV (Power, Volume, Input Selection) which can be used with the IR learning function of the remote.